An important part of our practice is to provide one-on-one or group coaching to assist our clients to enhance their work performance, build more effective working relationships and deal with specific challenges.
Our approach is highly individualized and can include any number of tools or approaches. This can include the use of informal meetings, Myers-Briggs Psychological Type, and feedback surveys with colleagues and direct reports.
Some of the types of needs that can help with include:
- helping a person develop a greater sense of confidence in challenging situations
- improving interpersonal skills
- uncovering career interests and needs
- developing more productive ways in managing stress
- improving focus and time management
- developing new lifestyle options
In addition to specific one-on-one coaching, we also offer a Coaching Skills training program to help organizations improve the coaching abilities of its managers and professionals.